Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blog Contest

D Trigo Photography is giving away one free session!! You heard that right, one lucky person/family will be getting a free portrait session which includes the creation fee, 1 8x10 and 1 set of wallets! This session will be good through December 31, 2010. Can someone say, "family holiday portraits?!"

You mean, you want to know how to win this contest?! Ok, then!! It is very simple. What you need to do is explore my blog and comment on THIS post with your fave!! That is it...simple, huh?! On July 31st, I will choose one winner using www.random.org

Please include your name and fave blog post title in your comment!! We can get emails later!! Once I announce the winner, that lucky person will need to send me their contact information and we will get started!

Let's see how many comments we can get!! Good luck to all!!!

12 comments:

Rose Harris said...

6 Months for S - Rose Harris (he's my adorable nephew and you did a wonderful job capturing his quirk!)

Jenah said...

You mean I have to pick one? I like your work so much! The ones of children, esp some of your boys are my favorite, but to pick just one? No can do! LOL!

Lee Zola said...

That was fun to go through all the pictures you have taken. They all look so great! I had to go with an oldie but goldie.

Saturday, December 8, 2007
Newborn Sneak Peek

Amy holding Eve, both smiling. Such a great capture you did. I loved the B&W's!

Your awesome. Keep up the great work!

Laurie Simpson said...

My favorite is the first portraits you did of my kids- "Quick preview of sister and brother- K&R" on 6/27/08. They look so sweet in their matching outfits and the pictures were fantastic!

Kelly S said...

Santa and his reindeer is my favorite. I love the kids sitting there on the rocks with the flowers and the black and white where they mimic each other is adorable. Love it!

melanie dailey said...

Logan's 1st birthday pic eating cake! had to pick this one as one of my fav's!

Unknown said...

I just love your storyboard photo. It really captures the moment of just hanging out and having fun through the eyes of a kid :-) Keep up the great work Denise. You really are a very talented photographer!

Kyler and Mia's Mommy said...

December 30th: Yogi on his belly. Had that cute little smile already!

Stephanie said...

They are all great, however, i think I will be bias and say that i love the W Family Maternity pics. We had so much fun and loved the way the pics came out. Now we just need to choose which ones we want to print. :-)

Dawn Grieco said...

I love the pics of your son at Longwood!!! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE going there for pictures. . .

lyndecenter said...

It is so hard to pick one...but...if I do say so myself...the picture of Riley Pearse blowing bubbles! The colors and composition are amazingly beautiful...so is the test subject!

Stilettos With My Latte said...

The P Cuties!!! - Holly Singletary